1. You find conflicting foreclosure and short sale info all over the net.
2. Your property is giving your far too much stress and you seek a financial reset you can count on.
3. You wish to speak with an experienced attorney, a straight shooter chosen by the California Association of Realtors to train Realtors on short sale negotiation strategies and homeowner's options.
4.You realize every Realtor claims they are a specialist or an expert; yet, the National Association Realtor's data indicates only 25% of Realtor negotiated short sales are successful.
5. You have checked the social media sites like Ripoff Report and Yelp and you realize some of the self proclaimed short sale experts are also experts at leaving customers irate. We closed over 60 short sales in 2012, but, I had time to speak with every client who sent me an email or left me a message. I promise to continue to do so going forward. Our clients have my phone number and my personal email.
6. You would like to invoke powerful Federal laws to protect your credit instead of being referred out to some fly by night credit repair operation.
7. You know Realtors get paid by turning over a very clear snap shot of your assets and income to your lender's collections / short sales / recovery department. We suggest some clients may be much better off using a more strategic approach.
Know Your Options
Welcome to the original site on the internet discussing not only short sale but all your loan workout options. We negotiated one of the first short sales in this cycle. We have been advising homeowners of their legal options since 1991.
The founder of this website was negotiating loan workouts for residential clients and commericial borrowers as an attorney from 1991 to 1995. In this cycle we were negotiating short sales for clients in Florida a year before prices started even coming down in California.
So far our team has negotiated over two hundred short sales and Attorney John McConnin has advised at least 700 Californian's on their best loan workout strategies. Fill out the form at the bottom of this page or if you wish to find out more send us a text in the box in the right hand column. Start rebulding your future with confidence.
McConnin & Company Realty sold over 70 homes in San Diego and Orange County in 2012.